Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tea for Two

Is it 'unmanly' for guys to drink hot tea? Much to my delight, both of my boys like it. Matthew prefers chai (my personal fave) while Tanner likes green tea with milk. Is this unusual? Are they ruined for life? I'd like to think that one day two sweet young ladies (of my choosing, of course) might appreciate this quality in my handsome young men. They do insist on the red and blue cups, they won't drink from the flowery ones. That should count for something?
I'm kidding, of course, but I do love it when I see little interests and likes of mine surface in them.
*You can tell which is my lefty!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hannah learned to make tea for herself over the summer. She now comes home from school every afternoon and sits down with a cup of hot tea. She's also wonderfully courteous about it - she asks everyone around if they would like to join her for a cup of tea since she is making it.

I think you're awfully brave with all the caffeine, though. Hannah is usually miffed with me because I keep restricting her to our decaffeinated selections.

BTW - you're right...two young ladies will be absolutely giddy that those boys can enjoy a cup of hot tea!!

amyers said...

no, i'm not that brave, both were decaf!
that's sweet that she makes herself a cup of tea. maybe she'll make me a cup next time i'm over!