Monday, October 20, 2008

Early Morning Ride


This is the beautiful view we had as the boys and I left our house to meet a friend for a bike ride Friday morning. We rode early (7:15) to not interfere with our busy day (we both homeschool). The weather was perfect! And, look at that sunrise! We are currently training to ride in a local bike ride in mid-November. They have a 16 mile family ride. Matthew and I did it last year. Tanner wanted to join us but we were concerned that he couldn't make it. So, Mike said to let him go as far as he could and to call him and he would come get him. Tanner made 5 miles! I have to say, that's further than I expected!
I love cycling! Matthew seems to really enjoy it too which I am so excited about! It's a goal of mine to BRAG (bike ride across Georgia) before I'm 40 (I have 7 years). We'll see...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think BRAG would be sooo fun...hmmm, I should think about that too (I should probably get a bike first). The town where I am originally from is one of the stops along the way. When Hannah was itty bitty the route on the way out of town went right in front of our house - we woke up early and cheered them on!!!