Thursday, October 2, 2008

Decluttering

I cleaned out my closet today and this is what did not make the cut!! I have been wanting to clean out my closet for a while and finally tackled it this morning. I took every single item out, swept the floor and dusted my shelves. I started by replacing only things that I love but that was only about 3 items. So, until I go shopping for new winter clothes, some merely mediocre things had to stay. Now, to do something with that huge pile of clothes on my floor! Actually, I have someone coming to look through it. Hopefull, they'll take it all!!

Next up...Mike's closet! (Just don't tell him, he'll never miss a thing!!)

2 comments:

laurel said...

Wow. That is impressive. It feels so good to get rid of stuff, doesn't it?!

Melissa said...

Great job!! Now think of all the new fabulous clothes you can fit in your closet!!!