Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's been a while...

It's been a while since my last post and everyone keeps reminding me I need to update my blog. I have been very busy but either it's boring or I don't have pictures (I don't like to blog without pix). But, here's a few things I've been up to:

*Had a yard sale (made $677!!!!)
*Had our homeschool yearbook staff over to work on our yearbook (almost done!)
*Went to the beach with my mom for the day
*Family reunion
*Funeral (Mike's maternal grandmother passed away about a month ago)
*Homeschool year-end celebration
*Ran over our basset hound so we've been having to tend to him a little more than usual
*Boys had green tae kwon do belt test

I'm sure there's more but that's all that comes to mind right now. Things are starting to slow down some now and look a little more like summer. Pictures next time, I promise!!

No comments: