Thursday, January 29, 2009

Painting



I went to help a great friend, Gina, paint last night. They are building a new house and they are painting it themselves! I actually enjoy painting, so I volunteered to help. I remember how busy we were trying to get our house finished and it was hard to find help. We had so much fun, it didn't feel much like work! We painted until almost midnight! We were both covered in sheetrock dust from sitting on the stairs and bending on our knees to paint near the floor. I had paint on my shirt and pants from touching the walls! Once, Gina and I had stopped painting and were talking and I just leaned my paint roller on my shoulder like it was a baseball or something! Paint all over my shoulder! I accidently stuck the end of my extender rod in the gallon of paint! I almost knocked a hole in the wall several times with said rod! Come to think of it, they're probably hoping I don't come back! :)
Gina, you have a beautiful new home and I know you can't wait to move in! Thanks for letting me help you paint!

No comments: