Friday, December 19, 2008

Belt Test

The boys had their Tae Kwon Do belt tests last night. They did very well, I'm very proud of them. It's rare that they end up close enough to each other that I can take pictures of them both but last night they were side by side, so that was nice!
I have to say, the belt tests are a little boring. They tests the juniors with the adults, so you have to sit through alot of other people. I don't mean to sound rude, but I just want to see my children! OK, that's a little rude, but I don't think I'm alone on this one!

Here are a few pics of the juniors at their best!!





Here are the three amigos! This is Matthew, Tanner and one of their very best friends Caleb. Aside from the big shoe in the way, this is a really cute picture. These three seem to never be able to spend enough time together!





1 comment:

debbie bailey said...

Give our congratulations to your boys. They'll be black belts before they know it!