Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Life of Crime!


Sometimes crime does pay!
I'm at a friend's house one day and am admiring a wreath she made for her front door. Nothing fancy, very simple but I liked it. I suggested many times how nice it would be as a house warming gift. We move in and no wreath. I then suggested how nice of a birthday gift it would be. My birthday comes and goes and still no wreath (though the cupcakes were delicious). Well, yesterday, I stole her wreath off of her door! I brought it home and put it on my door and doesn't it look nice (the picture is a little blurry)? She texted me and asked if I took her wreath. To which I replied "what wreath?" So, she said to bring her wreath back and she would leave mine hanging on her door for me! Sometimes, you just have to take matters into your own hands! :)
Thanks again, Katherine, for the wreath!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. it looks good. I must say, red is a great color at your house. Everything looks so welcoming when you put a splash of red in there. You know? Sometimes when you have a lot of camel (or khaki?) and green, red really makes things feel complete.

Anyway.. You're welcome. Let me know how the accessorizing goes!

debbie bailey said...

Oooh, you bad girl! I'm going to have to report you to the session.

Anonymous said...

Why did you have to involve your son? A fathers work is never done.