Saturday, November 15, 2008

The King, I mean Queen

The boys and I were at Petco the other day and saw this Elvis costume on clearance and I had to get it for Lola. As you know, we leave tomorrow for Graceland. Tanner loves Elvis! Anyway, the picture is dark and you can't really see the hairpiece with sunglasses and attached sideburns or the tuft of hair coming from the chest of the shirt. We got such a kick out of this! It was only $4 and well worth the entertainment! Poor Lola! For those of you who may not know (and I can't imagine there's many of ya'), Lola is my baby girl in my house full of guys. I'll have to post on her when I have more time, she commands an entire post of her own!
Well, thought this might hold you over until we get back with all those Elvis pictures! We're going to the Peabody Hotel, too, to see the ducks! Pray for our safety and sanity!
Until our return...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha- Amanda, that's hilarious. Poor Lola! Again, it's me your friend Katherine, I just don't remember my Google/Blogger u&p. Can't wait for the Graceland post!